Specific methods of treatment
The American School of Chiropractic has developed very specific methods of treatment which
make it possible to influence the individual vertebrae segments that emit a stimulus to
the surrounding area.
These techniques do not know any "wearing out" of the ligament and connective tissue system of the spine as often stated under German techniques of chiropractic. The underlying technique of the American school, treats each individual vertebra. Instead of "twisting" the entire body individual vertebra segments are moved in a specific manner and brought back to their original position.
Among others I also treat the following disease pattern:
- Damages resulting from herniated disks, e.g. arching forward or disk extrusions (prolapse) at the cervical and lumbar spine
- Sciatica and lumbago
- Headaches and migraine
- Breathing problems
- Heart problems caused by nerve irritations of the thoracic spine.
- Problems in the shoulder, arms and hands (e.g. pain, tingling, numbness)
- Degenerative spine syndrome (if treatable)
- Loss of hair
- Bedwetting by children (enuresis)
Among others I also practice the following healing methods
- Acid-base balance
- Ear acupuncture
- Acu-Taping and Kinesio